FRIGG Fairytale X H.C. Andersen Latex Pacifier – Ole Lukoie (size 1)
FRIGG Fairy tale is a pacifier inspired by the work of the Danish author H. C. Andersen. He is best known for his fantastic fairy tales, but his creative mind did not only show through his words; it also showed through his magical paper cuttings.
FRIGG Fairy tale with scalloped edges and hearts surrounding the shield mimic one specific paper cutting by H. C. Andersen. The 8 little hearts support the universality of his creative work, and they symbolize love, the universal language of the world. This is the inspiration that lies within the FRIGG Fairytale pacifiers: They are approachable for everyone because love is a language, everyone can speak and understand.
Each FRIGG Fairytale pacifier colour is named by his well-known fairy tales, which give the pacifiers a touch of imagination.
FRIGG pacifier details
- 100% designed in Denmark
- 100% manufactured in Denmark
- For safety reasons each FRIGG pacifier undergoes a diverse range of tests that simulate the stress a pacifier gets exposed to
- With a patented click-lock ® system
- Shield material: Polypropylene (PP)
- Safety standard: EN1400 + A2 test
FRIGG latex nipple size 1 details
- Nipple material: 100% natural rubber.
- Nipple measure: 27 mm
- Recommended age: 0-6 months